Wednesday 7 December 2011

Etsy Shops Part I

I do have a bit of an obsession with Etsy, and I tell other people to check it out but they don't get it. Probably because there is an awful lot of shite on there. However if you have the patience you can find some amazing things and they often come beautifully packaged with a handwritten note or arty postcard or something. There is a sort of English version 'Folksy' but its a long way off its rival.

Anyway I have decided to regularly post about shops I have come across and here is the first.
It fits in nicely with this strange obsession I am having with diamante stuff strewn together from old bits of jewellery to create wonderfully garish, eye catching pieces.

These bits are from a shop called  Dolores Petunia and is based in LA.


1 comment:

  1. I saw these on etsy! I wish I could afford! They are gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...