Tuesday 24 July 2012

Free People in the UK!

The last of the Urban Outfitters owned companies are according to The Stylist, heading to the UK in time to launch their AW12 Collection. It's priced similar to their sister shop Anthropologie, but attacts a younger more Urban Outfitters customer, the ones with more ££.

I wonder how it will fair up in the UK, a lot of the products look like they are better suited to Californian beaches than trudging around London streets. I notice that the website imagery has changed slightly and looks a bit less bohemian and a bit darker - perhaps this is part of the reason.

Still there are a few bits that I could happily incorporate into my wardrobe should I not be skint.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...