Tuesday 30 April 2013

Eye of Horus

The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. Due to my obsession with the eyes and lips thing I have become a fan. Check out my Pinterest board if you like! I have noticed it's also becoming more popular as a feature in tattoos. These bucket bags caught my eye (caught my eye ha. Ugh)

But before you get too excited, they are over $1000. I think I have mentioned the designer before on this blog - Wendy Nicol. Have a look at her site here.

any ideas who this is? image origin unknown

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with anything Egyptian, so I love these! I so wish I could afford one of the bags, they are gorgeous. Love the makeup look too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...