Thursday 16 May 2013

Plastic Fantastic

Perspex jewellery by two great, British brands: Jennifer Loiselle (on Etsy) and Wolf & Moon.

I'm still not bored of galaxy imagery and love the way Jennifer has created her product shots using the backgrounds.

Wolf & Moon have lots of great stuff on their site that appears to be sold out, hopefully they will creating more of those soon.

All this reminds me, I should wear my Nylon Sky necklace again soon that the lovely Alice bought me.

ITEM:
THE CLEMENCE WOVEN ROPE NECKLACE

DESIGNER:
JENNIFER LOISELLE

ITEM:
SOLARIS PERSPEX NECKLACE

DESIGNER:
JENNIFER LOISELLE

ITEM:
ECLIPSE PERSPEX EARRINGS

DESIGNER:
JENNIFER LOISELLE

ITEM:
CREST NECKLACE

DESIGNER:
WOLF & MOON (HANNAH DAVIS)

ITEM:
GOLD BAR NECKLACE

DESIGNER:
WOLF & MOON (HANNAH DAVIS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...